Thursday, May 3, 2012

Your Fate Is My Destiny.:: A MB Love Story :: Chapter 1.

Your Fate Is My Destiny.:: A MB Love Story :: Chapter 1.

*Chapter 1. -Hayden. www.youtube.com Now, She want a photo. You already know though. You only live once thats the motto, nigga, YOLO. We bought it everyday, everyday. Fuck what anybody say. Can't see em' cause t- "HAYDEN!!" My mother yells out. Me removing my headphones and sitting up on my bed, I responded to her. "YES?" "Time for dinner!!" I moved my laptop from my lap to the side, pulled my hair into a bun, and settled my pencil from my Math homework down on the end of my table. Walking out the door and I saw my brother outside, standing by his room door, looking at me. He squinted his eyes at me. In response I growled. Next thing you know we're racing down the stairs. "Aha, you got to wash the dishes." Michael started, making fun of me. I just rolled my eyes. "Shut up." Tomorrow he has to wash them so I don't know why he does this every time. He likes to call me his lunch lady. "Lunch lady." See? "Its dinner, genuis." "Whatever." He said, before attempting to dunk my hea! d in the pond of soapy dish water, but failed. Popping my head back up I turned to him and glared. "I wish you did." 11:58 PM. Woke up in the middle of the night from hearing violent coughing coming from my parent's room. Michael and I both came out at the same time and headed to mom and dad. My dad couldn't breath properly. A ambulance had to come and get him. Truth is, his heart almost stopped.





0 comments: