Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Little Rebel Episode 2

My Little Rebel Episode 2

As I said I'm in a good mood so here is another one for you Episode Two Demi's POV "Thank god we've finally reached the last bag," Selena said pulling the medium size luggage out of my car as I laughed and shut the back hatch. Selena has been my best friend since I was four years old, were pretty much always competing against each other to win but even Selena knows that when I set my mind to something I conquer all. "You do know that there is a laundry room here and were only staying for nine months," she added as I shook my head letting out a small laugh. Selena comes from a rich family also...as if you didn't know us rich folks travel in packs and don't associate with anyone that isn't in high class and yes we can tell who's rich and who's not. Now although Selena and I come from a high class we think as regular people as to what my parent's call everyone else, I hate that term personally I mean were all human beings we all matter but my parent's don't think that way. "Yes! I'm aware Selly but I like to have options," I admitted as she laughed and shook her head before we both jumped my heart raising a mile a minute as a person on a motorcycle came speeding past. The driver did a u-turn and parked on the opposite side of the street where the coffee shop was before he turned the bike off. "Damn...rude much," Selena said as I shook my head taking a step towards the university as she shook her head. "Why don't you try SLOWING DOWN MORON," she yelled as the person looked ...





0 comments: