Thursday, March 8, 2012

My WarioWare DIY Games

My WarioWare DIY Games

I'm not using my new youtube account because I want all my subscribers to see this video so I may use my new one for a backup channel. I have no idea why I said that faster is easier??? This video shows my WarioWare DIY games. WarioWare DIY is basically a game where you can make games. Some good, some bad, some easy, some hard. Thankyou very much! Questions come in - please don't ask answered questions or obvious questions. Questions you might ask (answered): Why did you make this video? I thought it would be entertaining for other youtube users. What do you think of the WarioWare DIY series? I'm a very big fan. I've played WarioWare titles since 2004. WarioWare snapped is very small but I enjoyed it while I had it.My brother banged his head on the minigame were you have to pretend there was a brick wall above you and you have to break it, the funny part was, an actual brick wall was on top of him. I laughed so hard when he banged his head, LOL, just thinking about it gets m! e smirking; sorry Louis but that was really funny. What is WarioWare? A series of minigame games. What is the series? WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania, Game Boy Advance WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!, Nintendo GameCube WarioWare: Twisted!, Game Boy Advance WarioWare: Touched!, Nintendo DS WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Wii WarioWare: Snapped!, DSiWare WarioWare: DIY, Nintendo DS WarioWare: DIY Showcase, WiiWare Oops Snapped is older than DIY, I think. :O





0 comments: