Saturday, March 10, 2012

Double Vision Episode Three

Double Vision Episode Three

Episode 2: www.youtube.com Carlos' POV: I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 11am. I sat up and heard a big Thud. I got up and and walked toward the nose to see James on the floor holding his head. The other two boys ran over. " What happened?" Logan asked rubbing his head. " Owh." james said. The other two and i started laughing. " Yeah, thanks. I'm Fine!!" He said. Just then Fox walked in and ran over to james and jumped on his stomach. pauting in James face. " I guess fox is the only one who cares." He said laughing. " I guess" Kendall said walking into the other room of the hotel. Logan & Kendall are dressed already. I walked into my room and got dressed. I walked out to see the guys ready. " Are you ready?" James Asked. I nodded. " Let's go" Logan shouted. We All quickly headed for the beach. Ashly's POV: I Got out of bed and put on a reavling bikini and then short shorts and a low cut shirt. I walked into the living room area and looked out the patio door. There w! as hot guys everywhere. I smiled and quickly grabbed my sunglasses. " Girls!" " Yes?" They all answered " Are you ready?" " Yes." They said walking out wearing their bikinis and sunglasses on their faces. " It's hot guy heaven out there." I said. They laughed. Samantha walked into the kitchen and walked back handing us a beer. " To the first of many" She said. We smiled and chuched down the beers down. James' POV: We got out the car there was girls EVERYWHERE!! I looked at the boys who jaws were ...





0 comments: